From July 21, the fee for issuance of certificates of origin is 60,000 VND/set.
On June 6, 2023, the Ministry of Finance issued Circular 36/2023/TT-BTC stipulating the rate, collection, payment, management, and use of fees for certification of origin (C/O).
The fee for certification of origin is regulated as follows:
- In case of issuance of certificates of origin: 60,000 VND/set
- In case of re-issuance of certificates of origin: 30,000 VND/set.
The person paying the certificate of origin fee is a trader who has submitted a dossier to request a competent agency or organization to issue a certificate of origin.
Charge payers shall pay fees according to the above-mentioned rates to the toll-collecting organizations when submitting dossiers for issuance of certificates of origin.
Fees for certification of origin shall be paid in the form specified in Circular No. 74/2022/TT-BTC:
- Paying in the non-cash form to the specialized fee and charge collection account opened at a credit institution.
- Pay to the fee-collecting account of the fee-collecting organization opened at the State Treasury.
- Pay fees and charges via accounts of money-receiving agencies or organizations different from those collecting fees and charges (applicable to the case of carrying out administrative procedures or providing online public services).
- Pay in cash to the fee-collecting organization.
Each month by the fifth, the fee-collecting organization must transfer to the fee account pending payment of the full amount collected the previous month as well as any interest accrued on the remaining balance of the fee-collecting account created at a credit institution. The budget of the Ministry of Industry and Trade is opened at the State Treasury.