EMPLOYMENT AND LABOR LAW
ASL LAW provide services of advising on employment and labor law. After the CPTPP becomes effective, employment and labor issues are more complex and disputes relating to labour are increasing. ASL LAW’s lawyers and legal experts with comprehensive knowledge in the labour and employment law could advise employees and employers in all aspects of labour law.
Who could we advise?
– Owner of enterprises, organisations
What aspects of employment and labour law could we advise?
- Acting as negotiator, mediator in a labor dispute between employees and employers
- Being lawyers/legal representative for employers or employees during the court hearing for their labor dispute
- Drafting, reviewing of labour contract or related documents to employment such as labour internal rules
- Dispute among termination of labor contract
- Applying for working permit in Vietnam
What are our highlighted cases?
- Providing services to one of the largest real estate companies in reviewing and drafting regulations and rules of company as well as contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with laws.
- Being lawyer for a USA entertainment company during a court hearing in a labour dispute with their employee related to contract termination.
- Drafting forms of contracts for a Japanese furniture companies.
- Being mediator for labour dispute between a South Korean electronic company and their employee.