ABOUT ASL LAW – VIETNAM LAW FIRM
ASL Law, a full-service Vietnam law firm, includes Associates of Successful Lawyers from Vietnam and other countries where Vietnamese enterprises have trading relationship. Our main purpose is to provide the most practical, efficient and lawful advice or legal services to clients.
WHO ARE ASL LAW’S CLIENTS?
Our clients include:
- Both local and foreign enterprises doing business in Vietnam;
- Vietnamese Clients doing business oversea
WHO IS MANAGING PARTNER AND FOUNDER OF ASL LAW?
ASL Law Firm was established by LLM Lawyer Pham Duy Khuong, our managing partner and founder. Lawyer Pham Duy Khuong is ranked as the leading lawyer in Vietnam by ASIA LAW, Legal500 from for consecutive years from 2012. Owning to his contribution to legal field in Vietnam, Lawyer Pham was awarded by Australian Government, US Government and Japan.
Mr. Pham Duy Khuong in a dialogue with USA’s president Barack Obama about TPP
WHAT FEATURES ASL LAW FIRM?
Vietnam is becoming a rising star in ASEAN countries in terms of economic development. Thanks to the development, we have seen two dominant investment streams in the jurisdiction: foreign investors significantly invest into Vietnamese market while Vietnamese enterprises start their investment or business oversea.
When working with our clients from both investment streams, we recognise their following legal concerns:
1). Who/what are Vietnamese lawyers or Vietnam law firms they should contact to get the prompt, reliable and cost-effective solution?
2). Are the Vietnamese lawyers or Vietnam law firms qualified?
3). How startup companies have their own in-house lawyers by using retainer services?
4). Do they have enough budget to spend on the legal matter?
5). Could they receive a full legal service (all in one legal service) from such Vietnam law firm?
All the aforementioned matters shall be handled by ASL Law Firm, a full business Vietnam law firm. The following features make ASL Law Firm become the most recommended Vietnam law firm for enterprises:
- Shortening the time of finding the right, experienced lawyers for clients.
- Immediately connecting Vietnamese enterprises with our selected foreign lawyers when they do business abroad.
- ONE inquiry from clients receive TWO independent advices from our two lawyers, if required. Clients do not need to shop around. Our two lawyers shall independently send the clients their separate legal proposal. Then, after receiving the advices, the clients shall select their suitable lawyer.
- Saving our clients budgets due to our strong constraints between our lawyers.
- Providing full legal services to clients
- Creating bridge between clients and successful lawyers
- Acting like in-house lawyers for enterprises
- Receiving free search of law database account for registered users
- At least two experienced and senior lawyers in each legal field provided by ASL Law firm.
WHAT SERVICES DO ASL LAW PROVIDE?
It is proud that ASL Law Firm has successfully gathered the leading lawyers and legal experts in comprehensive legal fields. Therefore, ASL Law Firm could provide all in one legal services to our clients. Our legal services include:
- Corporate Law
- Corporate services
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property Law
- Doing Business in Vietnam
- Open Company in Vietnam
- Oversea Investment for Vietnamese Enterprises
- Franchise in Vietnam
- Contract Drafting And Reviewing
- Banking & Financial Law
- Marriage & Family Law
- Employment and Labour Law
- Administrative Law
- Real Estate Law
- Social Security Law
- Tax Law
- Criminal Law
- Ship Arrest
- Bar Code Registration
- Aircraft Leasing Contract
- Anti-Dumping & Safeguard Measures Consultancy
- Company formation in Vietnam
- Opening Tourism Company
- Work Permit
- Criminal Record
- Visa For Foreigner
- Announcement Of Cosmetics
- Announcement Of Foods
- Medicine VISA
ASL LAW ADVISES LEGAL ISSUES IN VIETNAM AND OTHER COUNTRIES
The reasons why ASL LAW can guarantee such a thing is its team of experienced lawyers from Vietnam and many countries where Vietnamese businesses are active, such as Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Japan, South Korea, the US, and Canada. They are all experienced lawyers in the fields affecting the operation of most businesses, such as anti-dumping, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, finance, banking, foreign investment, arbitration, and intellectual property. Many foreign businesses who come to Vietnam as well as Vietnamese enterprises investing and doing business abroad are often confused about on-site legal issues. This is especially true for startups or those without their own legal department. ASL LAW’s mission is to support these businesses to operate in accordance with the applicable laws, to avoid risks, and minimise damage.
In particular, as a member of the International Bar Association (IBA) as well as having relations with investors from many economic powers such as Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and the US, ASL LAW also brings quality investors to do business in Vietnam – and helps Vietnamese businesses expand abroad.
WHO AND WHERE ARE ASL LAW’S LAWYERS LOCATED?
Each legal field provided by ASL Law Firm is led by at least two experienced and senior lawyers. In principle, they are top tier lawyers in their field. You could see the lists of our lawyers here.
WHAT MEDIA TALKING ABOUT ASL LAW – A RECOMMENDED VIETNAM LAW FIRM?
– Vietnam Investment Review: ASL Law Legal superconductor for businesses
“ASL LAW’s success proves that there are more than a few Vietnamese law firms that are strong enough to cover complicated multinational legal cases. This also harangues the end of the times when Vietnamese law firms were sidekicks to more established international counterparts due to foreign language limitation, lack of standard legal drafting skills, lack of knowledge about international legal systems, or limited connectivity.”
– ASIA LAW Network: Lawyer Feature: Pham Duy Khuong of ASL LAW, Vietnam Law Firm.
“Pham Duy Khuong is the Managing Partner of ASL Law, a Vietnam law firm that has expertise in regional business transactions. He has been recognised as one of the top lawyers in Vietnam, and has also been awarded with fellowships and scholarships by the Australian, Japanese, and US governments.”