EXPERIENCE (09 YEARS)
- Lawyer Nguyen Thi Thuy Chung has more than 9 years of experience in consulting and solving legal issues from simple to complex, not only limited to Vietnam but also expanding to many countries, especially Southeast Asia, China and America. Lawyer Chung is highly appreciated by clients in cross-border legal cases thanks to her ability to not only understand Vietnamese law but also commercial and intellectual property laws in other countries.
- Lawyer Nguyen Thi Thuy Chung‘s practice areas focus on the fields of Intellectual Property, Technology Transfer, Franchise, International Commercial Law, Commercial contracts, Labor, M&A and relevant legal disputes at Court and Arbitration.
- Legal500 for years has recognized Lawyer Nguyen Thuy Chung:
‘We are very impressed with Nguyen Thuy Chung’s professional advice, attention and dedication.’
‘We work directly with lawyer Nguyen Thuy Chung, who is very knowledgeable about multinational intellectual property, especially related to planning, registration strategy, enforce intellectual property rights.‘
‘Intelligence, shrewdness, understanding of issues to be consulted are the characteristics we appreciate in lawyer Nguyen Thuy Chung.’
In the course of legal consulting activities, Lawyer Chung has successfully advised the following typical clients: POSCO, Viettel, Electrolux, Viet A Bank, SNAPOLOGY, Microsoft, BB GLOBAL PTE. LTD, Gia Bao Group, Thanh Thanh Cong Bien Hoa (TTC-Bien Hoa).
- Consulting for many Vietnam and international clients to successfully protect their trademarks in Southeast Asian countries, China, Japan, Korea, Australia, USA and EU.
- Consulting for Korea’s the largest steel corporation on technology transfer in Vietnam.
- Franchise consulting for Singapore’s preschool education system and garment technology.
- Consulting for the leading corporation Thuy Dien in handling violations in Vietnam .
- Advising on medical equipment purchase and sale contract disputes between US companies in Vietnam.
- Representing a large Thai company at Arbitration regarding commercial contract disputes (agricultural products).
- Successfully advising the American fitness center in the registration, transfer, and licensing of IP assets in Vietnam.
- Represented in court for a Vietnamese high-end water equipment company in a dispute with an agent.